Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chapstick

           Have you ever stopped to think about chap stick. I'm one of those people who has to have a tube of chap stick with me all winter long kind of like a security blanket type thing. In my nightstand I probably have two tubes of chap stick and also in my desk, my purse, and sitting in my moms car. But the strange thing is they never get finished. They get lost or dropped or they just magically disappear. Finally I finished an entire tube of chap stick. I used it like three times a day since the beginning of winter for the most part. You don't realize every time you use it that it gets less ad less until the one day you go to roll up the tube and nothing comes out. It may seem like a very insignificant achievement but it takes a while and its near to impossible to hold on to chap stick for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment