Friday, July 26, 2013

Dedicated Wolfie

Do you remember when twilight came out, how the entire year everything was vampire or werewolf related. Literally we ended up with Twilight, True blood, Vampire Diaries, countless teenage vampire books, spoofs galore and everything was just so corny you just tuned it out. At least that's the way I dealt with that horrifying stage in pop culture. Don't get me wrong I don't have anything against you if you like that kind of stuff but it just was never my cup of tea. So when Teen Wolf on MTV premiered I wrote it off as a stupid show that would end up being just like Twilight and I never gave it much thought after that. That was until on of my friends started fangirling about it. She convinced me to watch the first episode. I decided to watch the first episode, and it all went downhill from there. It took me three days to watch seasons one and two. I literally could not stop watching it. Now every Monday night 10:00pm I'm sitting on the couch having a fangirl attack watching the Teen Wolf opening. I finally understand what its like to have a TV addiction. Its a blackhole and honestly, I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment